- HOT JOBS THIS WEEK 19th September 2017
- Book-Keeper (ROI and UK Accounts) - Letterkenny-New
- Marketing E-Commerce Developer - Derry-New
- Quality Manager-3 months contract - New- Donegal
- Assistant Accountant/Accounts Technician/Industry 6-9mnths Qual/P/Qual-Inishowen-NEW
- Accountant Practice- 3 mths Qual/Part Qual- Inishowen-NEW
- Health Safety and Enviromental Officer- NEW- Sth Donegal
- Tax Associate-Inishowen/Derry- NEW P/T or F/T
- Trainee Site Construction Manager- Antrim-NEW
- Production Supervisor-Letterkenny-Manufacturing-NEW
- Key Account/Brand Manager-Donegal-NEW
- Duty Manager-Letterkenny-NEW
Advance Recruitment has been providing recruitment services in Donegal, Derry and Tyrone since April 1999, and has now developed into the No. 1 leading recruitment agency in Donegal and the NorthWest Region. Advance Recruitment specialise in all areas of recruitment.
Advance Recruitment now in its 18th year of trading are the preferred suppliers to many leading companies in the local area, from IT Companies, Manufacturing Plants, the Hospitality Sector, Engineering Firms, Accountancy Practices and FMCG Sector whether it be of a temporary,contract or permanent nature.
Advance Recruitment ensures that our search process creates 'a good fit for a good organisational fit'. Confidentiality is strictly monitored at all times for both the client and the candidate. We are here to provide recruitment solutions for job hunters and employers.